Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Why my interview was incomplete.



Really enjoyed the thought-provoking Q & A with Smashwords but I think I left a few things out. Allow me to fix that oversight.
    I'm an expert in house painting, a master at romance and a bit of a pariah in Afghanistan...(if it wouldn't get me in trouble, I'd explain).
    I play the baritone ukulele, was scouted by a certain high-level intelligence agency (can you imagine?) and I'm the subject of many internet searches.
    When I'm not creating new universes, characters or story-lines -- I climb severe mountain trails up into the Himalayas or go hang-gliding off the coast of the mid Atlanta seaboard. I've crashed and floated not burned. Landing in the ocean on more than one occasion. Luckily I used to be a lifeguard (insert your Baywatch joke here).
    Fashionistas far and wide gush over my original interpretations for up-scaling old prom dresses. I have mad skills as an interior decorator, the people who bought my old house loved the decor so much, they included it as part of the deal. Score!
    What inspires me to get out of bed and write each day? Read my Smashwords Interview .

No comments:

Post a Comment