Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2016

Reviews: Praise for Luminary!

'P.S. Meraux is a wonderful storyteller. Excellent reading for both fun & recreation' - Kindle reviewer 'The multiple options for Emily's soul mates were believable and surprising! I knew exactly how Wicus felt at every surprising twist.' - Kindle reviewer 'Love the characters and the story line; reading the books in order; couldn't put them down.' - Kindle reviewer 'All written well with realistic dialogue' - Kindle reviewer 'She can't crank out this series fast enough to suit me. Keep 'em coming, I wanna know who Emily falls for!' - Kindle reviewer 'Once again you're taking us for a great ride' - Kindle reviewer 'I'd give the whole Luminary Saga novels 5 stars --even though I'm waiting for the final installment' - Kindle reviewer 'I'm desperate to see what happens to Emily, will they all survive?' - Kindle reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment